Monday, April 1, 2013

Why? When? How? Update my iPad?

Why should I update my iPad?

Apple's software updates for iOS (Ipad Operating System) introduce new features and improvements that let you do even more with your Ipad.  Operating system updates often fix bugs or errors the iPads are experiencing.  Many Apps require the most recent operating system to run properly.

 When should I update my iPad?

If you see I notification badge next to the settings icon.  It is time to update. 

How do I update my iPad?

Click Settings>General>Software Update.



Then click Install.





Finally click Install now.


Although optional, it is always a good idea to backup/sync your iPad before a software update.


What’s this?


If you see a badge above your App Store icon, it indicates that one ore more of your apps need an update.  These updates fix bugs or errors you may be experiencing when using the app.  Click App Store>Updates>Update All

No comments:

Post a Comment