Thursday, April 4, 2013

Let Me Count the Ways (Google Doc Tips)


Not only do I love Google Docs because I can access my files from anywhere, but I also love Google Docs because…
  • I can easily save your documents and spreadsheets to file types like DOC, XLS, CSV, and HTML! (i.e. If I create a Google Doc, I can download it to my computer and open it in Word!)
  • I can drag and drop pictures from folders and on computer websites directly into a Google Doc!  That’s right, no uploading or inserting a picture needed!
  • I can use the reference tool to research in a side window while I’m typing a document! 

1. Highlight and right Click on the word you want to research (or click Tools>Research) 

2.  Use the SideBar to find websites, definitions, quotes and even images!

3.  Insert a link to a website into my doc with the click of a button!

No comments:

Post a Comment