Thursday, September 8, 2016

Too Many Extensions?

The Chrome Web Store has so many great extensions that enhance the functionality of the Chrome browser.  Extensions can help keep you organized, make it easier to share information, save you time, declutter websites... the list goes on.  Unfortunately, having too many extensions running can slow down your machine.

I can admit, I have way too many extensions.  I don't use all of them everyday, but I know once I delete one, I'll need it in a day or two and have to go to the store and download it again.  So they keep piling up and taking up space on my tool bar.

Introducing the Extensity extension!  (Yes, it is a little ironic that getting yet another extension will solve my problem.)

Extensity allows you to easily turn on/off extensions from your extension tool bar!  It can declutter your toolbar and give you more room to see website addresses!  

Look these AMAZING results!!! 

Before Extensity




After Extensity


The extensions are still there... within seconds I can turn on anyone I need.  They just aren't wasting space or memory when I'm not using them.  I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment