Thursday, May 2, 2013

Google Drive -Drives Me Crazy

Is your Google Drive getting messy and unorganized?   Looking through the long list of files on my Drive to find that one Google Presentation that I created 2 months ago drives me nuts.   

 I could always type the title of the document in the search box, if I happened to remember what I called it.  But I easily forget those little details all the time so...

Using the drop down arrow in the search box, I can filter my view.

When I choose a file type, only those files appear and it is easier for me to find the files I am looking for!

Go from this...

to this...
Thank you for the peace of mind Google!

1 comment:

  1. :) Thanks for the tip. I can't find a thing in my office. This will help me easily find files on my google drive!

    ReplyDelete